Welcome to My World

Monday, May 10, 2010

Joke 2

Monday, May 10, 2010

Part 2

Mrs Jones was waiting for an important telephone call, but she had no bread in the house, so she left the baby at home and said to his five-year-old brother, ‘I am going to the shops, Jimmy, and I will be back in a few minutes’.
While she was out, the telephone rang, and Jimmy answered,
‘Hullo’, said a man, ‘is your mother there?’
‘No’, answered Jimmy.
‘Well, when she comes back, say to her that Mr Baker telephoned’
‘What?’
‘Mr Baker. Write it down. B-A-K-E-R.’
‘How do you make a B?’
‘How do I make…? Listen, little boy, is there anybody else with you? Any brothers or sisters?’
‘My brother Billy is here’
‘Good, I want to talk to him, please’
‘All right.’
Jimmy took the telephone to the baby’s bed and give it to Billy. When their mother came back, she asked, ‘Did anyone telephone?’
‘Yes’ said Jimmy, ‘a man, but only wanted to talk to Billy.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!