Welcome to My World

Monday, May 10, 2010

Joke 1

Monday, May 10, 2010

It was two weeks before Christmas, and Mrs Smith was very busy. She bought a lot of Christmas cards to send to her friends and to her husband friends, and put them on the table in the living room. Then, when her husband came home from work, she said to him, ‘here are the Christmas cards for our friends and here are some stamps, a pen and our book of addresses. Will you please write the cards while I am cooking the dinner?’
Mr Smith did not say anything, but walked out of the living room and went to his study. Mrs Smith was very angry with him, but did not say anything either.

Then a minute later, he came back with a box full of Christmas cards. All of them had addresses and stamps on them. Then he said ‘these are from last year, I forgot to post them’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!