Welcome to My World

Friday, May 7, 2010

Think About it

Friday, May 7, 2010

Think about it:

I begged Strength and
God gave me difficulties, to make me strong.

I begged the Wisdom and
God gave me Problems to Completed.

I begged and Prosperity
God gave me a body and brain to work.

I begged Courage and
God gave me many overcome dangers to me.

And I beg Love,
God gave me Troubled People to make me Help them.

Blessing and I beseech God gave me many opportunities.

I'm Not Getting Anything that I Want,
but I NEED TO GET Anything that I do.''

(Note: An expression of the human to always try and pray)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!