Welcome to My World

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Useful trees for life

Thursday, May 6, 2010
>> Useful trees for life

Son :
“Why may we can not cut down trees recklessly, Mom?

Mother :
“Because they are useful for our life and our environment.”

Son :
“Such as?”

Mother :
“They provide us oxygen during the day, and because of their absorbent roots. The areas are free of flood.”

Son :
“I still don’t get it. What is the relation between trees and flood.”

Mother :
“Sweetheart… do you know why you shouldn’t litter anywhere?”

Son :
“Because garbage will clog drainage, so it will cause flood.”

Mother : “Good! That’s one of the reasons. Another is that bare soil can’t absorb a great volume of rain water. If there are trees, their roots will absorb it well.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!