Welcome to My World

Friday, May 7, 2010

Word of the heart pieces

Friday, May 7, 2010

In the garden of love
You sow the seeds of grief after a loved
take care with the salt

For you all false
Sweet all over
Only falsehood is behind that smile
Arrogance is the cause, you do not have time
to get word deepens in my heart pieces

You let your memory
make you complacent
What do you find during searches is a gift?
However ...
when you open the gift
you make it objective
get it and then leave it

you deem
it was just a rope
which binds to handcuff

you deem
it rocks for you to carry yourself

Actually, No!

Unfortunately....
Logic was not able to measure
word of the intent of my heart pieces
because if there is a pure
you make it untainted
there are sweet memory
but, you make it into sour
and the value, you make it becomes garbage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!