Welcome to My World

Friday, May 7, 2010

Nuance of Heart

Friday, May 7, 2010

Here is a piece of heart effloresce
mortal life in the shipping
how long does I have been shut down?
covered with a layer of fog-mist
from that appropriate for every individual who
and to love ...
whether I will always be there ... in the heart,
where I will stay
from now until tomorrow and forever
or the love that's always present

I'm worried in my fear
My fear in the long anxiety
Worried because I've been saving
strand of the nuance
in a split heart ... blossom ...
after time rebuked the frozen image copyright

Nuance....
Horizon shining on the curtain
which divides the conscious

In my fear, only one that I am worried.
Worried about losing pieces of heart
stored neatly
that is you....

To beings who you open the eyes of your heart?
I hope the answer is
Let me fill that niche of your heart
Let me fill your heart
Although, only with some words of love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!