Welcome to My World

Friday, May 7, 2010

Expression of my Heart

Friday, May 7, 2010

There are things that implicit to be explained,
Pulled over on one side of the heart,
I write through the stanza said
on a paper kite no laces,
do you receive it?
My carving above the sand,
erased by the waves,
do you read it?
My writing on water,
is it possible?
I sing without voice
and only a whisper in the liver,
it is melodious?
do you hear it?
I am dumb in my question,
tongue-tied to say,
ah ...
what was implied?
In my silence, I ask,
but no answer anymore.
Bowed in my prayers,
and asked,
then I saw you there, in my heart,
I found the answer
that you are implicit here, in my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

This is my banner. Put my banner on your blog and I will put your back ^_^


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!